Jellicle Songs For Jelllicle Cats
- When they're singing about the types of cats and the last group sings, Tugger almost hits Plato's head with his foot.
- Admetus climbs the pyramid twice.
- After they sing "we can bounce on a tire" Teazer stumbles.
- When they sing "Clerical Cats" Mungo turns his head a little bit after everyone else.
- When Etcetera sings "are you keen..." the shadow of the trapeze can be seen on her.
The Naming Of Cats
- Quaxo falls right before they start reciting the poem.
- "And that is the name..." Admetus stumbles with Skimble's tail when they split into three groups.
- In this scene Cassandra's eyes are brown and in Jellicle Ball they are blue.
- Jemima has to take off and put on again the mouse mask.
- The tap dance scene is very badly edited.
- Jelly can't take Jenny's shoe off.
- Munkustrap, Bombalurina, Demeter and Jellylorum appear tap dancing, Jelly stumbles.
- When they're tap dancing, Rumple's shoes keep changing from black to white.
- Before Quaxo opens the car Munkustrap sings the word "and" but the sound is heard a little bit later.
The Rum Tum Tugger
- When Tugger arrives, Munkustrap turns his head quickly and sweat or saliva comes out flying.
- Skimble and Rumple change their position on the car.
- Right before the kittens get together around Tugger, Jemima slides to the back and Bombalurina almost hits her.
- The sound of the drums after the last "about it" is a little off key.
- When Grizabella appears, Tugger swears.
Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer
- When they sing "...for we are incurably..." Mungo is next to Teazer then all of a sudden his leaping over her.
- When Mungo sings "I'm afraid you must wait..." his mouth doesn't go with the sound.
- "...from the oven like that", seems like Jo Gibb is smiling to someone off-stage.
- "And there's nothin' at all...", Rumpel takes off Mungo's hand.
- When Misto leaves Cassandra is sliding and a second later she's doing the same.
- Mungo and Rumple change their position on the car.
- When they're receiving Old Deut, Asparagus can't move because Plato is standing on his tail.
The Awful Battle Of The Pekes And The Pollicles
- In the beginning Jo Bingham is playing Victoria.
- Munku pulls up his arm warmer when Mungo and Rumple are dancing.
- Misto's shoe comes off and then it's kicked around the stage.
- When they're balancing on one foot and doing a circle with the other one Etcetera loses her balance.
- When Cassandra sings, her underwear can be seen under her costume.
- When they're piling up to take the mini-nap, Etcetera pulls her arm warmer up.
- After Grizabella sings Old Deut lifts his hand and in the next shot he's lifting the other one.
The Moments Of Happiness
- Cassandra's lips don't go with the sound.
- Grizabella can be seen sometimes on the car.
Gus The Theatre Cat
- Misto is with Victoria sometimes and some other times he disappears.
Skimbleshanks The Railway Cat
- "Then he gave one flash..." Skimble stand on Asparagus' foot.
- In on shot Electra and Cassandra are in one position and suddenly they change to another.
- Exoticas costume changes the whole time.
- Munkustrap's smile looks forced when they're doing the train thing.
- In the end Skimble is on the back of Mungo and Alonzo and the suddenly his foot is on Munkustraps's shoulder.
- Their gloves go up and down all the time.
- In the end Demeter forgets to sing "Macavity" and makes a face
- When Jenny and Jelly appear, Jenny slides but Jelly hits the ground.
Magical Mr. Mistoffelees
- Munkustrap, Demeter and Bombalurina are on the tire singing but what they sing doesn't go with the sound.
- Misto chooses Cassandra twice, once when she's on the car and the other one when she's on the tire.
- When they're all around Old Deut and Misto, Victoria steps on Alonzo's foot.
Journey To The Heaviside Layer
- Tugger's arm is up when Griz is going up the tire but a little bit after is down.
- Old Deut and Griz go up the tire twice.
- Grizabella climbs the stairs twice.